Tuesday, October 20, 2009

she's back . . .


She came back. She got in early and was waiting for me at the train station. It's surreal having her back. She was supposed to be gone for six months ~ but it was only three. It didn't seem like a long time - but it was. My daughter is so excited to be back home. She's been back a couple of days. It's good to have her back. I can't help but say, I don't know if it's selfish, but my stress level went back up.

We're waiting for her father to return her things to the school she was going to so she can get registered in her old school. I guess that's where the stress is coming from. I know am back in mom mode and the things I didn't have to worry about the last rhree months are back three fold now. I'll be okay. My girl is back ~ that is the best I could ask for.

She's already adapted. She spent a day with her friends. Life is good. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment