Friday, October 16, 2009

saga continues . . .

I am so worn out. Work was fine. Everything else sucked. I am mentally exhausted. I spoke to my daughter. It's like talking to a wall when it comes to a 17 year old. But as much as I thought i was not getting through - the road was tough I think I did. I then called her father and said the same things to him. I put my two cents in whether it was accepted or not.

Apparently, his mind is made up and he is sending her back on Sunday ~ or so that's what it seems after I spoke to him. I did ask him to talk to her and I am sure my words rested on closed ears but I had to say something.

So my life again snaps back into mom mode again. For those of you that have longed for a break and it is abruptly interrupted I'm sure you feel me. I don't think I need to say anything.

I guess all I can say - selfishly - which I could have gotten some in this "alone" time. But that is in my fantasy world anyway. As the title of the blog - got to live outside the box in order for that to happen.

I'm out. There is a bathtub with a lot of bubbles waiting for me right now.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment