Sunday, October 25, 2009

i'm just sayin . . .

I worked today and normally my days at work are great. Today was just a little frustrating but I got through it. I went and had some drinks with some girlfriends after work. It was an all girl thing ~ I loved it. 2 for 1 margaritas hit the spot this afternoon. It was nice to just chill with females who like to have fun and share stuff, you know?

We talked about everything under the sun amidst the chips and salsa. A gorgeous waiter with an appealing personality and other parts came towards our table and brought some food. He had a tat on his neck. I couldn't see it clearly. I asked him what it said, ready for this . . . His tat said "established in 1989." I said, "the year you were born?", he smiled at me and said, "yeah." I couldn't help but smile and think ~ little did he know I was permanently 9 years older than him!!!


I'm sure some of you reading this can relate!!!

I so love life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment